CANADA Education Opportunities


Free admission services for Canadian Associate Degree programs. Apply for a 2 year Associate Degree in Canada with a potential 3-year Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). Explore transfer programs to a Bachelor’s degree at top Canadian universities, through transferable credits. Explore your Permanent Residency Pathway with an Associate Degree.

Expand your education and get started on your Canadian career & permanent residency pathway with an associate degree. In Canada, an associate degree is an undergraduate-level degree that aims to teach students the expansive technical and academic knowledge they need. It is a two-year degree offered in the fields of Arts and Sciences. 

3 Year Post-Graduate Work Permit

Gain valuable Candian work experience after you graduate! Through an Associate Degree, students may be eligible for a post-graduate work permit after 2 years of studies at select institutions.

Transfer To Top Canadian Universities

If eligible, you will have the option to transfer to 3rd year of a Bachelor's degree at some of the top Canadian universities and colleges.

Explore Canada

Canada is ranked among the best for quality of life in the world! Expand your studies and career, while exploring amazing landscapes

Eligible To Work While Studying

While studying, you will have the opportunity to work for 20 hours per week

Develop Expansive Multi-disciplinary Skills

With expansive courses in multiple disciplines, you will have the opportunity to explore different specialties and career paths. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: General Arts, General Sciences, Biology, Creative Writing, Psychology, and much more!

Pathway To Permanent Residency

After 1 year of full-time work experience, you may be eligible to apply for a Permanent Residency.



You can apply for an Associate Degree right after High School/Post-Secondary School/Grade 12. An Associate Degree is a level of qualification after a high school diploma and before a Bachelors Degree. Students can transfer to the 3rd year of Canadian Universities, after completing the 2 year Associate Degree.

Check your Eligibility! (Click Here)

An Associate Degree has two categories - Arts and Science, with many specializations.

Some of them include: 

  • Associate of Science in Biology
  • Associate of Arts in Psychology
  • Associate of Arts in Accounting
  • Associate of Arts in Business
  • Associate of Arts in Economics
  • Associate of Arts in Management
  • Associate of Arts in Marketing
  • Associate of Arts in Digital Media
  • Associate of Arts in Global Stewardship
  • Associate of Arts in Social Justice
  • And much more!

Find out which program you are eligible for! (Click Here)

Basic requirements:

  • High school graduation
    A minimum grade point average of 2.0 (60%) calculated on English Studies 12 or English 12 or English First Peoples 12 and two academic Grade 12 courses
  • English Language Requirements (Country and Test Specific)

Check your Eligibility! (Click Here)

For a limited time, Study Abroad Xperts is offering a free admission & study permit service!

  • Application for 3 Institutions
  • Program Selection Guidance
  • Document Checklist & Review
  • Consultation with an RCIC (Regulated Immigration Consultant)
  • Study Permit Application and Review

Get a Free Admissions & Study Permit!

Associate of Science Degree

An Associate of Science degree develops skills in Mathematics and English while specializing in a scientific discipline. Students can specialize in areas such as Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and much more. Students can use the credits from this degree to transfer into a third year of a Bachelor’s degree at a leading Canadian university.


Study Abroad Xperts has more than 300+ strategic alliances and partnerships worldwide.

We offer direct admissions and pathway programs to Canada's top Universities & Colleges.

Associate of Arts Degree

An Associate of Arts degree allows students to specialize in areas such as Business Management, English, Economics, Environmental Studies, Geography, History, Language Studies, Political Science, Social Sciences, Humanities, and much more. Students can use the credits from this degree to transfer into the third year of a Bachelor’s degree at a leading Canadian university.

Canada EDUCATION consultants

Study Abroad Xperts Education Inc. is a Canadian education consulting company providing end-to-end international education services with our head office in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) service clients in more than 20 countries including USA, India, UAE, Australia, UK, and much more. We offer numerous services including the ones below. Get started by booking a consultation to determine your Canadian international education strategy.


FREE Admission Services + Study Permit

We help students achieve their dreams of studying abroad in one of many excellent universities or colleges. We find the perfect programs for you, work through the details, and ensure you have every document required. Our consultants are dedicated to your success


Study Permit

We help students apply for study permits and study permit extensions. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issues study permits that allow a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time. The study permit is requirement to study in Canada.


RCIC Consultation

Get started with an immigration consultation with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Consultations are available ONLINE, IN-PERSON, or via PHONE. Get started by filling out the form below, to book a consultation.





Why wait? Let’s start today so you can attend the university of your dreams next fall. Our councillors will be in touch with you to understand your education goals and explain your options for Canadian universities and colleges.